We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
All About Adoption Processes!
Every individual has the dream of finding a partner and starting a family and being happy. This is a requirement of human nature. Growing, having children, growing up, expanding, maintaining future generations is a kind of law of nature.
Therefore, when the time comes, you want to be a parent, you get excited by thinking about the changes that a tiny baby will create in your life.Sometimes, however, you may not be able to give birth to a baby for various reasons. This does not mean that you will not have a child. You can also adopt a child without blood ties, you can grow your child by reaching the extended family of your dreams.
Nowadays, in addition to serving this purpose, it is possible to adopt children from the relevant state institutions in order to help children in need of care.
Adoption conditions as long as it is provided, you can apply and adopt it either individually or with your spouse.
So how is the adoption process, what are the conditions, how to apply?
What is Adoption?
Families who cannot have a baby, to adopt procedures and this process is quite curious.
Adoption; a child in need of care and a parent is placed under the patronage of a person or spouse who provides the conditions for adoption, and parent-child relationship establishment.
Some people may be biased towards parenting a child who is not of their own blood.
It is natural that you have concerns about a child whose family you do not know. But by adopting, you are giving a warm-up home and a family to a child in need feeling of being a parent tasting.
Therefore, you can adopt it at a time when you feel ready for this responsibility by listening to your own inner voice rather than the comments that may come from your surroundings.
What are the ways of adoption?
Naturally, people who cannot have children can have children by applying for adoption. There are two different ways to do this;
- Adoption by agreement with the child's biological family
The child of a family who does not have the financial status to care for the child and cannot provide a suitable environment for him / her to grow up. adoptis one of the ways of adoption.
Those who choose this path should agree with the child's biological family and meet the conditions for adoption. As a result, the process is initiated by applying to the family court.
- Adoption from an organization affiliated to the Ministry of Family and Social Policies
Adoption among children under protection in state institutions is another way of adopting. It is sufficient to apply to the Ministry of Family and Social Policies in your province.
If you have to adopt age, gender your application will be queued and reviews will be started.
What are the Conditions of Adoption?
Ensuring certain conditions for adoption is important to protect the child's interests. Before applying to the relevant institutions, it is necessary to comply with these requirements.
In order to have an adopted child, the conditions to be adopted by the adoptive are as follows;
- Adoption of spouses Be a citizen of the Republic of Turkey
- Both of the adoptive spouses are literate and have at least a primary school degree
- Adoption of spouses both over 30 years of age
- Spouses have been married for at least 5 years
- If the adoptive child is to be taken from the biological family, the consent of the family
- Minimum age difference between the child and parents is 18 years (parents must be at least 18 years older than the child)
- Adopted child being cared and educated by the adoptive family for at least 1 year
- If the child's age is available, ask if he or she has consent
- If the adoptive family has other children, it is decided after the adoption whether the rights of these children have been protected or not
- If one of the spouses performs the adoption process; it is only possible to prove that the other spouse is deprived of the power to discriminate, to prove that he / she has been separated even though he / she has been married for 2 years or not to find out where the other spouse has been for 2 years.
- In addition, if a single person wants to adopt, it is sufficient that he is over 30 years of age.
These clauses are the features required to protect the rights of both the parents who will assume the responsibility of a child and the child to be adopted. Once these requirements are met, the application process is next.
How does the adoption process proceed?
You've decided, you want to have an adopted child. How does this process work and what do you need to do?
In the adoption process, the people who will adopt do the following operations respectively;
- To ensure adoption conditions
- Make an appointment to apply
- After the necessary conditions are met, Ministry of Family and Social Policiesto apply in person and with a petition
- To prepare documents and documents required by the competent authority
- The latest documents Within 2 months deliver
After the delivery of documents, your documents are examined and your eligibility is investigated for adoption.The authorities have at least 5 interviews with you. Look at the adoption, your economic situationyour health status, your attitude and behavior During these interviews, the place where the child will stay is also seen by visiting your place of residence.
After all interviews and documents reviewed 'Social Review Report' positive or negative return is made to couples. If your report is positive, your application will be processed and ranked.
When it's your turn, adoption and baby or child 'Pre-Adoption Provisional Care Contract' and you must undertake the care and education of the child for at least 1 year.
During this 1-year period, 3 months 'Monitoring Report' It is prepared. At the end of one year, all the reports and documents and the Family Court are applied and the adoption case is opened.
Necessary Documents for Adoption Application
Acceptance and queuing of applications for adoption depends on the completion of the required documents within 2 months.
- Population registry sample taken from the registry office
- Criminal registration documents for adoptive persons
- Certificate of settlement taken from the mukhtar
- Diploma or certificate of education
- Medical board reports of applicants
- Documents showing assets, income and social status
- It is a residence permit if one of the spouses is a foreign national.
How to Adopt a Newborn Baby?
More couples considering adoption, Under 1 or newborn baby adopt It wants. This is due to the fact that the child's ability to distinguish has not yet developed, so that the child can connect more easily with the family and adopt the baby more easily.
However, this situation may lead to high demand for newborn babies in adoption applications and the order to be late.
When you want to adopt a newborn baby, the same adoption conditions will be valid and the same process will be followed. However, it should be kept in mind that newborn adoptive babies can often be born in difficult conditions, abandoned and exposed to some challenging conditions.
Some babies may also have health problems. However, all these problems can be solved by giving the baby to the family and with good care. It is enough for couples to approach the baby with patience and love.