We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Children can have headaches as we do adults. If you experience such a complaint, reviewing simple details in everyday life can help your child find out what caused it. Child Health and Diseases Specialist Nilüfer Çorakçı lists the factors that trigger headache in childhood:
- Lack of sleep or sudden changes in sleep patterns. When they don't get enough sleep, headache can be seen.
- Skipping meals or not getting enough fluids
- Medications - Various medications can cause headaches. In this case, you should consult your doctor.
- Hormonal changes
- Spending a lot of time in front of the TV or computer screen
- Making long car journeys
- Sharp odors
- Smoking or exposure to smoke
- Consuming caffeine
- Various infections
- Simple head injuries
If the headache complaint persists or recurs frequently after making the appropriate arrangements in daily life, it is appropriate to consult a doctor.